Chemical/mechanical, nano-technological, non-pellicular hardener, based on lithium silicates for cortical reinforcement, chemical curing and surface anti-dust treatment of concrete industrial floorings. QL NANO LITHIUM can also be applied immediately after finishing with power trowel of the surface of a new concrete floor.
Density: 1.11 kg/dm³
Dosage: 70 (+- 10%) g/m²
Shelf-life: 12 months
- Plastic can 5 l
- Plastic can 25 l
It is the most significant progress in the saturation and the reinforcement of concrete floorings in the last 50 years, it has always been used in the United States. The "nanotechnology" of QL NANO LITHIUM, which is a real improvement with respect to sodium silicate and extremely performant as a reinforcing agent for concrete, has allowed us to achieve levels of performance that were previously unimaginable.
The product also presents the following characteristics:
-It significantly limits (90%) the cracks of the flooring during hardening.
- This is the only chemical hardener that helps to alleviate and prevent the alkali-silica reaction ( "alkali-aggregate reaction" or ASR).
- It completely replaces the armour with quartz dusting. It does not crack, it does not detach, it creates a film, it does not bubble.
- The extraordinary contribution to the deep reinforcement, makes the surface of the concrete completely dust-proof and highly resistant to abrasion. The continuous use of the flooring contributes to continuously improving the surface gloss without altering slipperiness in the least.
- It is in an aqueous solution and does not contain solvents. It is odourless, non-flammable, non-toxic, it does not fear the freezing and thawing cycles, it is not carcinogenic and does not contain volatile substances (VOC Free) and can also be used in closed premises.
- Compatible with other materials like: epoxy resins, polyurethane resins, acrylic resins, etc..
- It is UV resistant and remains stable over time.
Approximately 0,07 litres of QL NANO LITHIUM for every square metre of surface to be treated.
Anti-dust hardening treatment, for industrial flooring and concrete slabs, both old and new, both grey and coloured.
Application surfaces should be clean, free of soiling, crumbling and non-adhering parts, dust, etc., conveniently saturated with water until they reach the condition "saturated with dry surface".
In case of new flooring, it can be applied as soon as the surface of the industrial flooring is walkable, without superficial water residue.
Shake the product before use. Apply the product by low pressure airless, evenly without creating puddles, completely saturating the surface for a consumption of 70 g/m² approximately.
It is advisable, after about 7-10 days, to wash the surface floor polisher provided with a black pad to eliminate any excess product, thus obtaining an elegant semi gloss (opaque) effect of the flooring, by polishing the lithium crystals on the surface.
- Low pressure airless nebulizer
- Scrubbing brush
- Floor screed
Renewal of structural levelling and mechanical functionalities of industrial flooring in concrete damaged by frost-defrost cycles or poor laying.
Integrated system to build industrial concrete floors with innovative and particular properties that differentiate it from those defined as being "traditional" due to drastic reduction or definitive elimination.